Integrated Management System
General Business Objectives and Quality-Guiding Principles
Our company is committed to qualitative, social and environmentally relevant requirements.
Our business objectives in the course of quality optimization are:
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Optimizing quality
- Systematic expansion of the market shares through new and improved products
- Optimizing processes
- Optimizing the interfaces to suppliers and subsuppliers
- Increasing the motivation of our employees
- Growth and improvement of the innovation rate
On this basis we have formulated the following
eight quality-guiding principles:
- We offer our customers a quality standard which meets his or her requirements. We will question our customers regarding their satisfaction with our products and services.
- We define and monitor the individual processes. We create transparency in chronological operations, factual contexts through clear presentation and mutual information, while recording and evaluating the cost structure.
- We verify in regular intervals the defined interfaces in the interplay of individual operations and quickly respond to negative deviations.
- We organize our processes to achieve optimum customer benefit, we analyze, without being asked, critical events, create solutions and coordinate them with all relevant departments prior to their implementation.
- We compare our provisions with those of our competitors and with third parties outside the field. We analyze these provisions and compare them critically with our own.
- We learn from those who are better than we are and intend to set the standards in individual technologies.
- We invite the employees of our company to participate in the process of continuous quality improvement. The senior management level will act as a role model in order to motivate all employees to participate in the process of quality improvement. We question our employees in regular intervals about their motivation and satisfaction and create a sense of achievement for them, which will have a significant effect on customer satisfaction.
- We apply the same quality goals, which are valid for us, to our subsuppliers and rate them after their performances. We negotiate with our suppliers not just the price, but also the quality of their products as well as the punctuality of their supplies.
Safety, Radiation, Health and Environmental Protection (SRHE)
Essential points of the SRHE Corporate Policy of
BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co.KG are:
- to develop and manufacture safe and sustainable products taking into account customer requirements
- to improve safety, radiation, health and environmental protection and to involve all employees actively in the continuous improvement process
- to define and implement SRHE-objectives
- to avoid accidents at work, work-related diseases, needless radiation exposure and adverse environmental impact
- to comply with statutory provisions, official guidelines and other directives and make sure that our employees will observe them
- to apply our SRHE Corporate Policy also in the assessment of our suppliers