Automatic process flow may be abrupt or ceased if blockage forms within the process. To ensure a trouble-free operation, the applied measuring system must establish an optimal ratio of wastepaper/pulp to process water. The efficiency of the running process is crucial for the operator. The non-contacting measurement is installed outside of the vessel and is therefore not affected by the conditions prevailing. Thus, as much raw material as possible can be loaded.
- Prevents blocking, therefore ensures smooth process
- Enables continuous establishment of wastepaper/pulp to process water ratio
- Continuous build-up signal (density)
- Non-contact, non-intrusive therefore maintenance-free
- Mounted outside of the vessel
- Compact density device – transmitter and detector in one unit
- Smart and cost-efficient