Simple and intuitive operation
- Versatile detector for various applications
- Solid system for standard applications
- Can also be used for mass flow measurements
State of the art technology
- Compact field device with integrated transmitter
- Communication via HART, Foundation Fieldbus or Profibus PA
- Communication can be switched from Bus to HART at any time
Robust detector for high demands
The Uni-Probe LB 491 is a compact field device, combining both detector and transmitter into one instrument. It provides interfaces for
- Profibus PA
- Foundation Fieldbus
Even if the Uni-Probe LB 491 is used in Profibus or Fieldbus systems, it is always possible to switch to HART communication if required. In addition the separate 4-20mA current output can always be used as alternative signal output.
Highly sensitive density measurement systems
Berthold density measurement SENSseries detectors offer optimal sensitivity and extremely high measurement accuracy. This makes it possible to work with very low source activities - a big advantage in terms of shield costs and radiation protection measures.