Simple and intuitive operation
- Versatile detector for various applications
- Solid system for standard applications
- Can also be used for mass flow measurements
State of the art technology
- Compact field device with integrated transmitter
- Communication via HART, Foundation Fieldbus or Profibus PA
- Communication can be switched from Bus to HART at any time
Robust detector for high demands
The Uni-Probe LB 491 is a compact field device, combining both detector and evaluation in one single instrument. It provides interfaces for
- Profibus PA
- Foundation Fieldbus
Even if the Uni-Probe LB 491 is used in Profibus or Fieldbus systems, it is always possible to switch to HART communication if required. In addition the separate 4-20mA current output can always be used as alternative signal output.
Highly sensitive density measurement systems
Our high-sensitive detectors achieve a better measuring effect and can work with remarkably low source activities. Depending on the application the source activity can be reduced by up to 80%.