Simple and intuitive operation
- Inexpensive and solid system for standard applications
- Compact field device with integrated transmitter
- Many digital and analogue outputs and inputs make the Uni-Probe universally conformable
State of the art technology
- Communication via HART, Foundation Fieldbus or Profibus PA
- Communication can be switched over from Bus to HART at any time
- High operational safety, FMEDA with SFF 96%
Features for high demands
The level measuring system Uni-Probe LB 490 has interfaces for HART, Profibus PA and Foundation Fieldbus.
Even if the level measurement LB 490 is used in Profibus or Fieldbus systems, it is always possible to switch to HART communication if required. The separate 4-20mA current output can alternatively be used as a signal output (e.g. for a remote display).
Easy measurement on extremely thick walls
Large containers with extremely thick walls require very high activities. When using the SuperSENS, the source activities can be significantly reduced.
If you already have measurements with point detectors and you are faced with the decision to replace the now weak sources, applying a SuperSENS can avoid a replacement of the source, as this will automatically increase the lifetime of the sources.
Designed for unlimited measuring ranges
Do you have large measuring ranges? No problem! The Uni-Probe TowerSENS is available in lengths up to 8 m. This saves you the cost-intensive use of multiple detectors that are connected to a multi-detector system. Installation and commissioning is simplified, since no other devices must be linked via interfaces. Ultimately, the risk of failure is reduced because the TowerSENS only requires electronics for up to 8 m. If the measuring range exceeds 8 m, additional TowerSENS can be connected to each other.