Simple and intuitive operation
- Mechanically compatible with LB 6652/6752 installations
- Compatible with LB 452 castXpert
- Automatic calibration rig for steel and powder level supplied
State of the art technology
- Measures the steel level and the powder level simultaneously
- Based on SiPM technology
- Superior safety with automatic detection and
compensation if a scintillation failure should occur
CONGAUGE LB 6755 is a modern, high-tech radiometric detector, utilizing first-class sensing technology to continuously measure both the liquid steel level and the thickness of the casting powder layer in a mold during continuous casting. CONGAUGE LB 6755 has been designed in cooperation with SMS Concast and enables also for controlling of automatic feeders for casting powder, reducing human intervention in a dangerous area.
The superior SiPM technology replacing the conventional Vacuum Photomultiplier Tube (PMT), is characterized by a very small and compact design. With improved ruggedness, low power consumption, virtually no degradation and built-in redundancy, the SiPM technology is ideal for demanding mold level applications.