- Modern gamma spectrometry system for activity measurements in the laboratory
- Connection for scintillation probes (NaI, CsI, BGO)
- 3 different energy ranges selectable
- Easy to operate and provides quick reliable results
- Large graphical display with touch panel
- User-friendly menu
- Spectrum display (1024 channels)
- Nuclide library
- Half-life correction
- Weight and spillover correction
- Filling volume correction
LB 2045 with LB 6628-1 U
A 2" well-type detector is used as standard scintillation probe. The lead shielding of the 2" well-type crystal for the lab table has a thickness of approx. 35 mm on all sides. Moreover, a mobile lead chamber is available for 2" probes for Marinelli beakers (0.5 l) or well-type samples with a wall thickness of 50 mm lead. Thus, a large range of application options is available.
Gamma Spectrometer LB 2045
The measurement electronics LB 2045 is operated via softkeys (graphical buttons on the display) which are queried via a pressure-sensitive foil (touch panel). This allows very intuitive user guidance. Pulse height spectra can be depicted graphically and evaluated, for example, via ”regions of interest”. Several service functions are available: background measurement, energy calibration and spectrum recording.
For single sample measurements there is an interactive start and stop mode with corresponding protocol printouts. To facilitate measurement operation, a comprehensive nuclide library with one parameter set for each nuclide is available to the user.
0 - 256 keV
0 - 1024 keV
0 - 2048 keV
|Display/Touch panel||graphical LC display 320 x 240 pixels|
|Memory||max. 70 spectra or 800 ROI values|
-5° C to +40° C
|Relative humidity||0 % to 90 % (no condensation)|
|External dimensions||245 x 145 x 325 mm (W x H x D)|