Quality and safety
- Multi-frequency technology for dynamic plausibility control of the incoming raw signal
- Signal quality self-monitoring for processing measurement data
- Patented microwave antennas for signal optimisation and avoidance of signal interference
Simple and intuitive operation
- Real-time process information from online measurement
- Intuitive/user-friendly interface simplifies configuration and calibration
- Easy to install on existing pipelines, vessels or tanks
- Superior measurement technology „Made in Germany”
Concentration measurement of liquids, suspensions and pasty media
This system is ideally suited for measuring the supsension concentration, as the sensor's robust design ensures high abrasion resistance and reliable operation for many years. Suitable industries with a strong installed base include the food industry, wastewater treatment, power generation, and chemicals.
We offer sensors for pipelines or vessels and tanks. The higher-energy version of our microwave transmitter, MicroPolar++, provides excellent measuring accuracy for larger diameter pipes.
MicroPolar LB 566
The measurement is performed with a number of different frequencies per measurement cycle, leading to a very stable and reliable measurement, unaffected by reflections or resonances.
The high dynamic range of MicroPolar allows the precise determination of concentration on very large pipeline diameters.
An integrated reference line makes the measurement independent from potential environmental influences.
Automatic on-site calibration
The calibration is carried out directly on the transmitter. The software contains a sample taking feature, where laboratory values can be easily entered. The calibration curve is calculated automatically.