The Berthold LB 472 bulk measurement system provides an accurate, non-contacting, and reliable measurement solution for optimising the milling process and reducing costs. Thanks to the measurement principle and the patented stabilisation methods, the measurements remain completely unaffected by external influences such as dust, vibrations, fluctuations in belt tension, temperature, aging, or external radiation.
Radiometric bulk flow measurement with detectors
- Reliable measurement of bulk materials, throughput, and mass flow on all conveyor systems, even where conventional methods cannot be used
- Increasing efficiency of the milling process, thereby saving costs and minimising waste
- Wide application range due to typical measuring range between 100 kg/h and 1000 t/h
- Reliable adherence to delivery/production quantities
- No drift, recalibration or cleaning necessary
- Non contacting and maintenance free
Microwave moisture measurement with horn antennas
- Known moisture content when tendering / loading bulk material ensures consistently high quality of the products
- Multifrequency technology for dynamic plausibility control of the raw signal
- Easy installation, on existing conveyor systems
- Wear-resistant and maintenance-free due to contactless measurement
- Reliable long-term measurement without recalibration
- Flow rate measurement of whole corn, grain or sugar beets by entering the grinding process, allowing operators to adjust the speed and feed rate for optimal efficiency. It also provides real time production numbers for plant managers reports.
- Flow rate measurement of whole corn, grain or sugar beets to accurately measure the flow rate of ground corn going into the fermentation process, helping optimize the milling process, ensuring accurate proportioning of ingredients, and ultimately reducing costs.
- Measurement of dried distillers‘ grains (DDG) to measure the flow rate and mass
produced during ethanol production.
- Online moisture measurement of ground product or DDG