The contactless measurement installed on the outside of the digester is not affected or influenced by the severe conditions prevailing inside. This allows reliable control of the digester filling and optimized loading of the digester. A high level switch provides additional process safety.
- Optimized utilization of digester capacity
- Increased process efficiency
- Highly reliable control of the cooking process
- Not affected by high temperatures and caustic conditions inside the digester
- Noncontact level measurement using radiometric technology
- Detectors and sources are mounted on the outside of the tank
- Accurate and repeatable measurement
SIL certified option
The SENSseries LB 480 detectors are certified for use in SIL2 applications. Even SIL3 is achieved with homogenous redundancy. The certificate covers all measurement applications, from high level or low level alarms to continuous level measurement. Thus safe operation of critical pulp and paper processes is guaranteed.