- No delay in the evaluation of radiation activity
- Overleaf Lead shielding of detector unit and dusting surface
- The large width of the filter belt enables a high air throughput of 25 m³/h and thus high detection sensitivity
- Filter transport can be carried out either stepwise or continuously
- The detector is located directly above the dusting surface and measures the radiation activity so that there are no delays in the evaluation
- The dusting surface and the detector unit are shielded by a lead shield in 4 Pi geometry
- Optionally, a measuring position delayed by up to 120 h (5 days) can be equipped with a detector, so that even artificial beta activity concentrations below 1 mBq/m³ can be detected fully automatically
- Optionally, the filter band monitor can be combined with iodine and/or noble gas monitors in the same 19" cabinet
BAI 9100 D
- The Filter transport can be continuous or stepwise. The filter tape is led over a slotted capstan drive through which the sampling air is drawn. This ensures a uniform dust collection with a continuous smooth filter advance without risk of rupturing the filter.
- The detector is mounted directly over the dust collection area and promptly measures the particulates radioactivity.
- The dust collection and detector assembly is shielded by an enveloping 4pi lead shield. This results in a low intrinsic background and small ambient radiation Sensitivity. Should this not be sufficient in strong to compensate the influence.
- The large collection area allows a high flow rate of 25 m³/h hence low detection limits.
- As an Option a delayed measurement can be offered which measures the activity on the filter 120 h (5 days) after collection, virtually eliminating any Radon progeny influence from the result which results in Detection limits for artificial Beta activities lower than 1 mBq/m³.
The Moving Filter
|Filter transport||continuous or stepwise|
|Dust collection area||4π lead shild|
|Flow rate||25 m³/h|
|Measuring range||< 1 mBq/m³|
|Structural shape||19” casette, IP68|
|Construction material||alu side & backplate, plexi cover front|
suited for temperatures up to 45°C
equipped with a maintenance free lateral blower pump
Continuous filter speed
|10 mm/h (based on DIN 25482)|
|Current outputs||0/4-20 mA LIN/LOG|
|Current inputs||0/4-20 mA|
|RS232/V24 or other|
Use of an outdated browser
In order to make your Internet experience safer and as agreeable as possible, you should update your browser here to a new version.
The update is free. If you are using this PC at work, you should contact your IT administrator.
Please note that due to the outdated browser this website may not display correctly.
Click here to ignore this message.
Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co.KG
Calmbacher Str. 22
75323 Bad Wildbad
Tel.: (+49) 7081 177 0
Fax: (+49) 7081 177 100