- Representative measured values due to large measuring volume
- Accurate moisture measurement
- Not effected by e.g. temperature, conductivity, pressure, pH-value etc.
- Measures through the vessel wall
- Can be supplied with density compensation
State of the art technology
- Proven neutron moisture measurement technology
- Attainable accuracy ± 0.1 % depending on application
- Analog output from sensor (0/4…20 mA)
- Digital input for “hold signal”
- Digital outputs for system status and min and max values
- Sensor operating temperature: -20…+50 °C
- Density compensation enabled
Neutron moisture measurement is a proven technology with a long track record of success for with bulk materials; it functions where most other moisture measurement technologies fail for various reasons. As it measures a product volume up to one meter in diameter, a representative value is ensured. In addition, once the system has been installed and calibrated, it can be left alone for several years, providing reliable moisture monitoring of bulk products. The LB 350 can also be equipped with bulk density compensation, which increases the accuracy if the bulk density of the product fluctuates.
Moisture measurement with surface probe
Moisture measurement with surface probe on conveyor
The surface probe is mounted directly on the outer wall of a bunker. It is cabable of measuring through steel walls up to 20 mm thick. However, the best measuring accuracy is achieved by using our mounting frame, which is installed in an opening in the wall. The mounting frame is extremely robust due to the wear-resistant ceramic surface and allows for quick and easy probe installation.