Dry substance / moisture of bagasse, sugar beet pulp, beet slices or pellets
Both bagasse and beet pulp contain a certain amount of water, which needs to be measured in order to ensure continuity and high quality of the downstream processes.
The Berthold microwave systems are applied to determine moisture online and non-contacting, on conveyor belts or chutes. Thus, the customer receives representative, in-situ moisture information for optimized process control. Due to the non-contacting method, the measurement components are not subject to wear and tear – resulting in maintenance-free operation and long operational life.
- Accurate determination of dry substance / residual moisture content
- Reliable control of downstream processes
- Precise and representative real-time data
- Compliant to product quality requirements and customer contracts
- Non-contacting, non-intrusive measurement using state-of-the-art microwave technology
- On-line determination of dry substance
- Highly representative as the entire cross section is measured
- Compensation of varying height or bulk density available for enhanced measurement performance
- Maintenance-free operation, without wear and tear
Online moisture measurement for bulk materials, powders, and granulates Product brochure
English | PDF | 1.3 MB