- Monitors radioactive gases such as Krypton-85, Argon-41, Xenon-133, Carbon-11 and Fluorine-18 in rooms
- 1 to 4 large area proportional counter tubes, xenon sealed
- Measuremnt of beta- and beta+ (positrons) nuclides
- Integrated preamplifiers and high voltage generators
- Measuring chamber with 11.45 l measuring volume
- 2 cm lead shielding on all sides
- Different data acquisition systems can be selected depending on the application: , ,
- The Beta-Gasmonitor BAI 9109-4 provides the opportunity to monitor radioactive gases such as Krypton-85, Argon-41, Xenon-133, Carbon-11 and Fluorine-18 in rooms and discharged air with low minimal detectable activities.
- The sample air being measured will be directed via a prefilter by means of a pump disturbing particles within the sample air will be removed and the air will be directed to the measuring chamber.
- The measuring chamber has a volume of 11.45 l and is equipped with a lead shield all sides with 2 cm thickness in 4π geometry to minimize the background as much as possible.
|Pump||max. nominal flow rate through the vessel 15 m³/h|
|Type||96 % Pb + 4 % Sb|
|Geometry||4π – all sided with 2 cm thickness|
|Weight||approx. 185 kg (lead only)|
|Type||sealed xenon large area proportional counter tubes LB 6350-3|
|Sensitive detector area||230 cm²|
|Measuring range||1 kBq/m³ to 100 MBq/m³|
0°C to +40°C
|Humidity||10 % to 95 % (non-condensing)|