Simple and intuitive operation
- Condensed to lowest energy consumption
- Short response time
- Adjustable thresholds for individual selection of energy spectrum
- Configurable via the LB 47x evaluation unit or via the service modem
State of the art technology
- State-of-the-art SiPM technology instead of vacuum PMT
- Best repeatability and temperature stability on the market ≤ 0.2% over 100°C temperature regime
- Rugged design ensures long availability (tested according to subsea standard ISO 13628-6)
- High sensitive scintillation technology
- Various output options available (0/4…20mA, 0…10V, pulses, Modbus)
State of the art scintillation technology
The scintillation technology ensures high sensitivity for gamma radiation and allows drastic reduction of source activity compared to conventional ion chamber detectors. A maximum of 20mCi is what we have proven sufficient for all fracturing applications.
A high responsiveness of the detector output signal enables an extremely fast measurement, possible output options are 4…20mA, 0…10V or pulses. Modbus communication is available to access parameters and settings.
Detector stability in continuous level measurements
The longterm stability of a detector is extremely important for a consistently high quality measurement performance and accuracy during the entire operation. Longterm drifts of detector sensitivity can be caused by temperature changes and aging. If they go unnoticed and are not compensated, they can cause a considerable loss in production yields and product quality suffers.
Detector retrofit program to improve your production
Especially in low radiation conditions, our highly sensitive detectors improve the signal to noise ratio, what is resulting in superior measurement performance compared to competing systems. Source replacement is costly, time consuming, and does not work towards a reduction in overall site source activity.