Our customers, colleagues and communities are at the heart of what we do and with the rapidly developing Coronavirus situation we are taking the responsible measures needed to protect all of us.
We´re following RKI (Robert-Koch-Institute), the Federal Ministry of Health and WHO recommendations and guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Focus on hygiene guidelines and social distancing best practises
- Wash hands frequently
- Avoid shaking hands
- Keep a minimum distance of at least 1.5 m to other persons
- Keep hands away from face and avoid touching mouth, nose and eyes
- Stay at home when you´re sick
Focus on employee training and comprehensive site preparedness
- Returnees from risk areas and Covid-19 suspected cases are not allowed to enter the company premises
- Special protective measures for employees with previous health problems (e.g. cardiovascular diseases, diabetes or cancer)
- Meetings are avoided and replaced by telephone or video conferences
- Participation in trade fairs or training courses is to be refrained until further notice
- No more external visitors are received, unless their visit is absolutely necessary for the continuation of essential business processes
Our teams are hard at work to minimize the risk of potential disruption and we are currently able to meet all customer expectations for product supply and availability. All our manufacturing sites are operating at normal capacity.
Focus on leveraging our capabilities to support our customers
- Expanding digital remote support activities
- Our sales representatives refrain from any non-essential customer visits while being available to our customers working normal business hours as usual
- Evaluating our supply chain risks and developing mitigation strategies
- Tracking and mitigation of logistics routes to customers
- Working closely with our logistics network to assure product delivery
Our solutions for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) research help you to automate and standardize repetitive steps around the development and performance of in vitro microplate assays. We are ready to support your research by offering various technologies and system solutions that can help you to develop new treatments and vaccines against COVID-19 faster.